Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, or is under consideration for another journal (or an explanation has not been provided in comments to the editor).
- Manuscript files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file formats.
- When available, URLs for reference are provided.
- 1 space; font 12; italic; not underlined (except URL address); and all illustrations, figures and tables placed in the text at their proper point, not at the end.
- Text that complies with library and stylistic requirements is outlined in the Author Guide, which will be found on the About Us page.
- If admission to the blind peer-reviewed portion of the journal, the instructions are on Ensuring Anonymous Reviewers have been followed.
1. The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
3. The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA).